We can provide log in details to our trade website at www.seddonanddavisontrade.com where you can order stock which is available for immediate delivery.
Alternatively, please contact us by email or telephone to place an order - we can also advise on lead times for any out of stock items, or if you wish to pre-order items for later in the year for example.
Please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01729 824550.
Minimum Orders (UK Mainland, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands)
Our minimum first order value is £200 net. For repeat orders there is a minimum value of £100 net.
Carriage (UK Mainland, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands)
Free carriage when net value of order exceeds £350. For orders less than £350 net there will be a carriage charge of 7.5%.
Minimum Orders and Carriage (Rest of World)
For global shipping, please contact us so that we may discuss your order and calculate the shipping costs. Please note that we will also provide a shipping quote for orders to Northern Ireland as this has been subject to change recently.
Payment and Terms
Payment can be made via bank transfer following issue of our pro-forma invoice for the customer’s initial orders. Thereafter 30 day payment terms may be agreed at the discretion of Seddon and Davison.
Product Descriptions and Imagery
Whilst we try to ensure that the specifications, imagery and descriptions we provide of our products are as accurate as possible, they are not intended to be binding and give a general description. Colour accuracy can also vary depending on the medium the product is being viewed on and should only be seen as representative.
Any damages/shortages must be reported within 3 days of delivery.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Seddon and Davison Limited. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Seddon and Davison Limited.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
9. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
13. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
14. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
15. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
16. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
17. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
18. During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
20. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
23. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
24. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
27. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
28. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.